[Mulgara-general] Unable to create temporary directory whenlaunching mulgara

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Dec 15 03:51:03 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Stephen Bayliss
<stephen.bayliss at acuityunlimited.net> wrote:> Great, I will give it a
spin - are there any lib/dependency changes between> this and
2.1.11?>> Steve

None at all.

The changes were:
- the two bug fixes I mentioned
- a new library for disk-based hashmaps (part of org.mulgara.util, not
an external jar)
- some changes that allow EmbeddedMulgaraServer to compile without
needing access to servlet jars
- implementation of + and * modifiers on predicates
- some updates to LEGAL.txt (a few things were out of date)

That's it. (I know it's not a lot, but this is my spare time hobby
right now, and Alex is busy too)

Paul