[Mulgara-general] Previous versions download link broken

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Mon Dec 12 16:28:35 UTC 2011

Thanks Steve,

They changed it back! Obviously they don't like having a browsable directory.

I've put it back again with a strongly worded comment to leave it
alone, or get in touch if they want to change anything. Hopefully it
will stay up now. If not, then I'll have to build a web page with all
of the links to old versions in it (I hope not).

Let me know how it goes.

Paul