[Mulgara-general] Using RMI with SSL

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Fri Apr 11 14:36:32 UTC 2008

Right now?  No.

The RMI connection is done with standard APIs. I don't think that
these APIs support SSL, but I may be mistaken.

In the future....
I'm hoping to change some of the server setup shortly, so that Mulgara
gets provided as a service in a web server (rather than being a
monolithic server itself). Once that gets going you'll be able to
configure the server to provide the service on https instead of http.
Is that of interest?

Regards,
Paul