[Mulgara-general] How do I know whether a Mulgara modelcontains any statements?

Ghazzaoui, Ramez (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] ghazzaouir at mail.nih.gov
Tue Apr 1 20:31:08 UTC 2008

This is nice of you.

Rather than sampling the data, I have zipped it and posted it on my
personal web site at  http://ghazzaoui.org:443/Mulgara/

There are two sets of data. The difference between them is that one uses
literals like this:

   <http://ekom.nlm.nih.gov/ekom.owl#KEGGpathway_00010>
      <http://www.biopax.org/release/biopax-level2.owl#SHORT-NAME>
         "cel00010"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string> .

Whereas the other does not specify the literals' types:

   <http://ekom.nlm.nih.gov/ekom.owl#KEGGpathway_00010>
      <http://www.biopax.org/release/biopax-level2.owl#SHORT-NAME>
         "cel00010" .

The original data that was given to me includes explicit types for all
strings and integers and doubles, but I wanted to try without just to
see if that was causing the problem.

As for the iTQL that I posted up there, the file names should be
self-explanatory but please do ask me if you have any doubts.

Thanks,

-Ramez