[Mulgara-general] Trouble Download Mulgara: server does not support resuming download?

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Mon Jan 16 19:44:08 UTC 2012

While I was the one to do most of the Apache configuration, the guys
at OSU/OSL have added a Varnish caching system. I don't know much
about Varnish, but it seems that the version that was installed is
2.0.6 and this HTTP Range requests were not supported until Varnish
2.1 (Range requests are how resumption of a download is handled).

So to get Range requests working the system will need to get a new
version of Varnish installed. I can ask the OSU/OSL guys to help here,
but it will probably take some time before it gets done.

Sorry I can't be of more immediate help.

Paul