[Mulgara-general] Problem in loading RDF

Yasumasa Shigemoto yshigemo at genes.nig.ac.jp
Fri Jan 7 05:01:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

I succeeded in loading the file as follows.

1. rename directory
To fresh my environment I rename directory whose name is
specified after the command 'java -jar mulgara-2.1.9.jar -s '

2. restart mulgara
java -jar mulgara-2.1.9.jar -s xxx

3. load data

Should I use previous version of mulgara?

Regards,
Yasumasa