[Mulgara-general] Problem in loading RDF

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Fri Jan 7 02:49:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

Version 2.1.9 introduced some problems that I am currently working on.
It looks to me like you could be seeing them here. In the meantime, I
suggest 2 things to try.

First, try to load this file into a completely fresh system, and see
if it loads OK. I will try it as well, but don't have the time
tonight. The error that you are reporting seems to be due to a problem
that occurred before this file has loaded.

Second, try to load the file into an older version of Mulgara. You can
try 2.1.8, or even something earlier.

If you see any differences here, then please let me know, as it may be helpful.

Regards,
Paul Gearon