[Mulgara-general] Problem in loading RDF

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Jan 6 12:55:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

A couple of questions....

Is there a specific reason to make the destination graph start with
rmi://... ? This has not been required for some time, and can
occasionally lead to unexpected behavior.

Is this on an existing database, or is this an error on a fresh system.

Is it possible to get a copy of the file that is failing please?