[Mulgara-general] Unable to create temporary directory whenlaunching mulgara

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Wed Dec 14 16:13:01 UTC 2011

I've started seeing this too, though it does run fine.

I think it may be caused by code that attempts to create the temporary
directory, but when it finds that it's already there then it gets an
exception. Instead of realizing that everything is OK, it decides that
the exception means it can't use that directory and falls back to the
system temporary directory.

At least, I think that's what's happening. Either way, it's not a problem.

I need to get a new release out today, so I'll check out what's
happening and fix it up.

Paul