[Mulgara-general] Problems loading data into Mulgara

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Sun Apr 10 01:25:35 UTC 2011

Hi Lars,

I'll start by apologizing, as you've caught me on a busy weekend and I
don't really have time to look into this problem for a couple of days.
Hopefully you can wait for me (unless someone else lends a hand).

I confess that I don't think I've ever used curl to upload a file into
Mulgara, though I now realize I should have tested that. I've always
used the HTTP interface as a programming API, so I've always uploaded
graphs using some simple Java code (I can send this if you're
interested). Otherwise, I manually uploaded files using the web
interface.

After the weekend I'll take some time to see what's going on with a
curl upload. Sorry I can't check it out before then.

BTW, you mentioned that you tried mimicking the webui with a POST to
/webui/ExecuteQuery. From memory, that may not be the correct path,
but it's been a while, so I have to check. Out of curiosity, does the
file load if you use the web page?