[Mulgara-general] ANN: Mulgara Documentation

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Mon Nov 29 19:44:01 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 2:37 PM, Gregg Reynolds <dev at mobileink.com> wrote:
> One question:  it looks like the Mulgara doc is forked from the Kowari doc,
> which was under a GNU Free Doc license
> (http://docs.mulgara.org/overview/history.html).  So I wonder if that means
> the UG can use the stuff on the wiki and/or the old site under a CC license
> or if the GNU license infects it.  Any idea?  Not that I much care, but it's
> probably good to be clear about such stuff from the beginning.

I haven't really looked at the GNU Free Doc license, though at a guess
I'd say it's infectious.

Yes, all the current Mulgara docs are the Kowari docs, with the
exception of what's on the Wiki. That stuff should mostly be original,
since it's typically created as developers create new features, or
when something needs a better explanation.