[Mulgara-general] ANN: Mulgara Documentation

Gregg Reynolds dev at mobileink.com
Mon Nov 29 18:34:46 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 11:04 AM, Paul Gearon <gearon at ieee.org> wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> This is great, thanks!
>
> Would you like to have it up at OSU/OSL? Let me know if you do.

I guess it doesn't matter to me.  I've been using Bitbucket for a few
projects and it's got a nice feature set, plus I like mercurial.  With the
free account I can only grant write access to 5 people, but I'm not really
expecting a stampede of contributors clamoring for editorial authority.  But
if you think it would be better to host it at OSU/OSL I'm fine with that.

Another thing I forgot to mention is that the XMLMind XSL
Utility<http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/xsl_utility.html> makes
it very easy to generate various output formats from DITA sources.

The nice thing about DITA is that the topic-oriented structure makes it
quite easy to write an article on a single topic or subtopic (concept,
task/procedure, etc.) without worrying about where it fits in the overall
structure.  Hint, hint.

-Gregg