[Mulgara-general] ANN: Mulgara Documentation

Gregg Reynolds dev at mobileink.com
Sun Nov 28 14:22:07 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

Many months ago I threatened to write up some Mulgara documentation in DITA
format.  FInally got started:  http://bitbucket.org/gar/mulgara-doc.

Currently I have a skeleton of a Mulgara User's Guide
(HTML<http://bit.ly/f0ROii>;
PDF <http://bit.ly/emVZAE>, 190k).  Feedback and contributions welcome.
 Also feel free to open an issue at the bitbucket page.

At this point I'm mainly concerned with the overall structure, in order to
remedy the problem that wikis often have, which is that it's hard to find
stuff, and it's hard to see how it all fits together.  My target audience is
non-technical, so the UG needs to be very clear and well-organized.  If you
have ideas as to how to do that I'm all ears.

Thanks,

Gregg Reynolds