[Mulgara-general] Error in downloading Full Binary 2.1.9 distro

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Mon Nov 15 21:09:33 UTC 2010

Hi Jason,

I just tried downloading the file myself (using Google Chrome), and it
didn't give me any problems. The fact that it mentions your local path
in the error message makes me wonder if perhaps the problem is with
the client you are using?

Also, that's a really big file you're getting. You might want to
consider getting one of the source downloads (.zip or .tar.gz) and
building from there. The binary files are built directly from this, so
you're not missing out on anything. To build, all you need to do is
set JAVA_HOME to your JAVA_HOME path, and then from the directory at
the top of the project you type either:

For Linux/Mac/etc:   ./build.sh dist
For Windows:  build.bat dist

All the binaries get put into the "dist" subdirectory.

Regards,
Paul Gearon