[Mulgara-general] Source Availability

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Fri Jul 9 12:25:25 UTC 2010

No idea.

I tried connecting myself, and found the problems to be intermittent.
I could browse SVN, but a "svn co" reported that it couldn't connect
to the server. Looking at the Downloads page told me it couldn't
connect to the server, but a reload worked, and I was able to get the
source file.

In the end I bounced Apache, and it seems to be behaving itself again.
Please let me know if the problem persists.

Paul