[Mulgara-general] Java version

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Tue Feb 16 03:50:34 UTC 2010

I may not have been clear in my previous email, but I was talking
about requiring Java 1.6 instead of the Java 1.5 that we require now.

Apple is on 1.6.0, which is part of the 1.6 series (though admittedly,
it's behind all other platforms). This version works fine with the new
library that I referred to earlier. You may recall that I'm using Macs
here, and I'm using the standard JDK.

Regards,
Paul Gearon