[Mulgara-general] Problems installing Mulgara

Gregg Reynolds dev at mobileink.com
Fri Dec 3 17:56:59 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 11:48 AM, nestor vb <nestorvb at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Paul: I tried to download Mulgara 2.1.8 but the server won't allow me, when
> clicking the "previous releases" link I get a message stating that I don't
> have permission to access /files/ on the server so I guess I'll stick to
> version 2.1.9 and see how it goes, I have JVM 1.6.0_22 installed and I'll
> see how it goes with a fresh install of ubuntu.
>
> Gregg: thanx for the comment, I'll try checking that out.
>
> On the other hand, is there any documentation available about how to upload
> an ontology to mulgara? (once I get it running of course)

I'll post detailed instructions this weekend, but this should get you
started.  You can load data using an HTTP POST request, with the graph uri
and payload in the body of the request.  There's an example somewhere in the
mailing list archives from this year.  It's easy to do with
http://curl.haxx.se/ using the --form switch. see the file upload section
of http://curl.haxx.se/docs/httpscripting.html.  You need to include the
default-graph-uri as an arg - dig around the Mulgara wiki and you should
find an example or two.  I don't recall the exact syntax but will post this
evening.

-gregg
-gregg