[Mulgara-general] Problems installing Mulgara

nestor vb nestorvb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:48:28 UTC 2010

Hi:

Paul: I tried to download Mulgara 2.1.8 but the server won't allow me, when
clicking the "previous releases" link I get a message stating that I don't
have permission to access /files/ on the server so I guess I'll stick to
version 2.1.9 and see how it goes, I have JVM 1.6.0_22 installed and I'll
see how it goes with a fresh install of ubuntu.

Gregg: thanx for the comment, I'll try checking that out.

On the other hand, is there any documentation available about how to upload
an ontology to mulgara? (once I get it running of course)
I just found on the wiki how to get it running but nothing about how to
upload an ontology? and does it suppot owl files? or its just rdf?

Tnaks for your help,
Regards
Nestor