[Mulgara-general] firefox bug and server config

Life is hard, and then you die ronald at innovation.ch
Wed Sep 9 02:45:23 UTC 2009

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 09:59:12PM -0400, Paul Gearon wrote:
[snip]
> > BTW, do you receive notifications when new tickets are created?
>
> No.
>
> After you asked this, I created an RSS feed, but then I just had a
> list of tickets in my RSS reader.

Not sure what rss feed you chose, but go to the timeline, check only
those things you're interested in (e.g. ticket-changes and
ticket-details) and update, and then grab the feed.

> Email is more likely to get my
> attention, but I don't know how to set the server up for this
> (fortunately, you've been emailing me, so I've been getting the
> message).  :-)

You can change that in the trac admin, under notifications - but
beware that it'll start sending email to other people as well (though
since you own most tickets, just enabling always-notify-owner should
be safe).

  Cheers,

  Ronald