[Mulgara-general] TQL and mulgara WAR

Chuck Borromeo cborromeo3 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 12:34:55 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,
  In previous posts to the user group it seems like TQL is being phased out in favor of HTTP.  Therefore, I should use HTTP instead of TQL.  Don't worry about fixing the TQL code.  Can you provide an example of using the POST to load an RDF file into a graph?  I tried using this command, but I get a 400 error:

http://localhost:8899/sparql/?graph=http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/ctsc/UC_Davis_Biositemap_INF.rdf&default-graph-uri=http://sw.dbmi.pitt.edu/ctsa

I was able to use the POST command and load the RDF file into a graph called "http://www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu/ctsc/UC_Davis_Biositemap_INF.rdf".  However, I want to call my graph "http://sw.dbmi.pitt.edu/ctsa".

Also, can you provide an example of using the DELETE command to delete all the triples from a graph named http://sw.dbmi.pitt.edu/ctsa?

Thanks,
Chuck