[Mulgara-general] TQL and mulgara WAR

Chuck Borromeo cborromeo3 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 1 19:00:17 UTC 2009

Hello,
  I have been able to use TQL to load data into mulgara running on my local machine as a .jar file.  Using my code, I can load RDF/XML files using TQL into the .jar mulgara instance.  I am now attempting to move this process to a development server.  I have deployed the mulgara war file to another machine.  What is the rmi connection string used when mulgara is deployed as a .war?  If I am using the .jar file the rmi connection is: "rmi://localhost/server1".  The server1 corresponds to the directory structure on my machine: [installdir]\mulgara-2.1.2\dist\server1.  I cannot find a connection string that works for the .war deployed server.  There is a directory called /tmp/mulgara/server1/ and it appears to store the same information.

Thanks,
Chuck