[Mulgara-general] SPARQL Endpoint format parameter

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Sat Jul 25 04:47:43 UTC 2009

Yes, this was a known bug in 2.1.1. Selecting other formats would only
work on CONSTRUCT queries, not for SELECT or ASK. Using 2.1.2 should
fix it. Please let me know if it doesn't.

Also (and this is addressed to everyone, not you specifically Chuck),
because there's been recent confusion on this, I'd like to point out
that "default-graph-uri" is for overriding the graph used in the
query, not for setting a default fallback value. And the main reason
for the "format" parameter is for use with browsers. Everything else
should use content negotiation.