[Mulgara-general] CRUD Operations in Java

David Legg david.legg at searchevent.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 09:24:41 UTC 2009

Alex Hall wrote:
> All of these operations (load, delete, and drop) are supported by the
> new REST interface to Mulgara.  More information is available on the
> wiki at [http://mulgara.org/trac/wiki/RESTInterface].

Thanks for the link Alex.  I'm a little confused by what's stated on the
page though.

It states a SPARQL interface is available at localhost:8080/sparql/ and
reminds us that SPARQL is query only.  Later it states a read only
interface is also available at localhost:8081/sparql/.

The obvious question is if the 8080 port version can only do read only
what's the 8081 port for?

Regards,
David Legg