[Mulgara-general] HTTP request returning invalid JSON

Paul Guseman paulguseman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 20:41:15 UTC 2009

>Argh! OK, I'll find it. Can I presume you're on the latest release?
I am running the latest release.

>Just to clarify -- Is the SPARQL query returning a literal value for a
>variable binding, which in turn contains a newline (which isn't being
>escaped), or do the newlines appear to be delineating fields in the JSON
>string?
Json formatting is fine for some contrived data I enter myself.(JSON.parse()
works fine no errors etc etc, so I dont think its json delineation)
Originally I tested using the provided dataset that comes with the tutorial.
I think the third triple has a "\n" in the object portion. So im guessing
variable binding?

> Just so you know, &format=json is a convenience for browsers. You
> should use content negotiation where possible.
thanks for any advice, I'm new to web stuff. most my experience is C++/java
systems programming.

Thanks,