[Mulgara-general] odd issue with export command and temp files

Ben Hysell BenH at viewpointusa.com
Mon Jul 6 18:27:16 UTC 2009

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if this is just our system or not, however every time I run
an export command on one of our graphs a file is generated in the
\server1\temp directory, and it never goes away.

For example, if I run:

export <rmi://servername/server1#test> to <file:/c:/temp.rdf>;

export <rmi://servername/server1#test> to <file:/c:/temp2.rdf>;

I will get two files in the server1\temp directory:

tuples43284_ml,

tuples43286_ml

If I try to delete the files Windows will not allow me.  Once I shut
mulgara down I can delete them, however while the system is up they are
locked.

Nothing else is happening on the server, this is my own private mulgara
instance so I  know no one else is running any queries, etc.

We are running on a win2k3 server x64 jvm.

Thoughts?

-ben

Ps A quick documentation update might be needed for the webui, typing in
'help backup;' still states you can backup a graph, however if you try
the operation it ends in error.

This E-Mail may contain confidential and privileged information. It is intended solely for the recipient(s) indicated. Any review, use, or distribution by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-Mail in error or are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies immediately.