[Mulgara-general] 2.0.8

Life is hard, and then you die ronald at innovation.ch
Fri Jan 30 07:27:48 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 10:44:40AM -0500, David Smith wrote:
[snip]
> I've been trying to track down a problem with the "latest" build.
> I'm seeing SOAP Exceptions on certain TQL commands... the one below is a
> "load".
> Other commands work fine: create, select.
>
> There is a SOAP exception being generated:
> "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException" in the response, but
> nothing in the logs.
> I can't say for sure, I periodically test against the latest build, and
> am pretty sure this was fine a couple weeks ago.
> Any hints on how to debug this further?

The problem is that the nested exceptions (causes) are not usually
preserved across the SOAP call (at least in our experience with axis).
However, assuming you're using axis on the server, you should be able
to up the log-level for axis and you should see the full stack traces.
(http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/reference.html#AxisLoggingConfiguration)

  Cheers,

  Ronald