[Mulgara-general] Loading N3 fails

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Jan 29 04:00:29 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 6:41 PM, David Legg
<david.legg at searchevent.co.uk> wrote:
> Ahem!
>
> Just noticed another problem with N3 support: -
>
> Error executing command. Reason: Unsupported N3 parser token type: 16
>
> When I look this token up in Jena's N3AntlrParserTokenTypes.java file it refers to TK_LIST_FIRST.  In other words one of the N3 files I tried to load makes use of N3's ordered list constructs (the items listed between the brackets in this example): -

<snip/>

This is done, along with "is" and "=" being equivalent to owl:sameAs.
I'm currently working on is/of.

It's been tricky working out what is valid N3 for defining RDF to be
loaded into a single graph. (For instance, formulas define their own
graph).

The N3 updates will be in 2.0.8, which will be out by the end of the week.