[Mulgara-general] Loading N3 fails

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Wed Jan 28 02:53:51 UTC 2009

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 8:51 AM, Paul Gearon <gearon at ieee.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 10:41 AM, David Legg
<snip/>

>> So I guess there is actually a bit more that needs implementing before it can be said to be capable of reading N3 files :-(
>
> Oh, for sure. I'm also not aiming for N3 rule files or anything like
> that. But the basics should be in there. As I said, I'm away at the
> moment, and I haven't been working as consistently as I'd like yet
> (I'm still horribly jetlagged). But I should get this done over the
> coming week.

Argh!

I got sidetracked with a number of other things, including Xmas, and
forgot about this. Working on it now. Can people please remind me
about it before I forget again?

Paul

P.S. This thread later turned into a discussion of freezing Europeans.
Well, when I got back to Chicago (12 days ago) it was -24C. It was a
brutal reintroduction. :-)