[Mulgara-general] Problems with TQL

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Jan 22 16:36:55 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 4:53 AM, Sara Paiva <sara.paiva at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have my Mulgara server running (guess it´s ok - no errors)
>
>>java -jar "D:\my_software\mulgara-2.0.7\dist\mulgara-2.0.7.jar"
>> --path="D:\Doutoramento\3º ANO\BD"

<snip/>

> But when i access to http://localhost:8080/webui/ the page does not display.

Do you get anything at all? Do your Windows firewall setting allow
connections to port 8080?

> Then i tried to run TQL:
>>java -jar "D:\my_software\mulgara-2.0.7\dist\querylang-2.0.7.jar"
>
> the prompt appeared
> TQL>
>
> the thing is, when i enter help; for example nothing shows. I created the
> models, etc... but nothing ever shows: success or error;
> I don´t know wether things are being done correctly.
>
> What can be wrong?

This is the new jLine prompt, and it turns out that it doesn't respond
to the help; command (Brian, are you reading this?). I'll put in a bug
report, thanks.

It still works on the GUI prompt though. Add the -g switch to your command line:
java -jar "D:\my_software\mulgara-2.0.7\dist\mulgara-2.0.7.jar"
--path="D:\Doutoramento\3º ANO\BD" -g