[Mulgara-general] mulgara-core-2.1.4 for Maven

Mark Diggory mdiggory at atmire.com
Wed Dec 9 19:47:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Paul Gearon <gearon at ieee.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 6:06 AM, Edwin Shin <eddie at fedora-commons.org>
> wrote:
> <snip/>
> > On 8 Dec 2009, at 5:11 PM, Paul Gearon wrote:
> >> As for building the project with Maven. I just don't have the cycles
> >> to make this happen. But I'll work with any volunteer who wants to
> >> try.  :-)
> >
> > *sound of crickets*
>
> I know, but it's Christmas time, so I figured it was worth writing in
> my letter to Santa.  :-)

Not specifically a volunteering... My point in showing the dspace-solr work
was to express that interim solutions can be done which do not require a
complete refactoring of the existing build system. starting a side project
and dropping Ed's work would probably be a decent first pass.

Mark

--
Mark R. Diggory
Head of U.S. Operations - @mire