[Mulgara-general] mulgara-core-2.1.4 for Maven

Mark Diggory mdiggory at atmire.com
Tue Dec 8 16:49:28 UTC 2009

Excuse the crossposting...I think it relevant enough to warrant...

Trying to find a moment to come visit everyone in the Fedora conference call
today but this time of the day is difficult for me to join in.

Note, I just finished reworking the Solr build process to be specifically
Maven based using a combination of the DSpace modules svn repository and svn
externals to the apache svn repository located here:

https://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/modules/dspace-solr/trunk/

and releasing it into our snapshot repository here (ATM directory listing is
not allowed on our maven repo).

http://maven.dspace.org/snapshot

Note as well, the release repository at maven.dspace.org is synced with the
maven central repository and everything under the following goupId's is
synchronized there.

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-2524?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Achangehistory-tabpanel

If you want to take over your own, great, but I would recommend it would
benefit the cophesiveness of our communities for duraspace to have one
central repostory for all our work on Fedora, DSpace, Mulgara and other
subprojects.

Mark

--
Mark R. Diggory