[Mulgara-general] port numbers

Gregg Reynolds dev at mobileink.com
Fri Aug 21 17:20:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

Just started working with mulgara; looks very promising.  I added a few bits
to the wiki (using cURL).

To run mulgara on my machine at work I have to change the port numbers (-p
8088 -u 8089).  Unfortunately some of the preconfigured stuff has hardcoded
port numbers or none.  Specifically I'm looking at the Descriptor stuff.  It
looks to me like there needs to be something like a "port" property that
gets passed around the Ant files, but I don't know Ant very well so it would
take more time than I have for me to do this.  If anybody else could get to
it it would be highly appreciated here at least.

Thanks,

Gregg