[Mulgara-general] execute command doesn't seem to work

Alex Hall alexhall at revelytix.com
Wed Aug 12 13:12:10 UTC 2009

ASTI Araza, Ariel D. wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I hope someone can point to me what I'm doing wrong. I'm using iTQL and webui.
>
> when I use this command in webui: execute <file:/workspace/rdf-study/src/main/resources/test2.tql>
>
> I get error 400
> Error executing command. Reason: java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> When done in iTQL, the error is just Error: null.
>
> The content of test2.tql is:
>
> select $vcard $fn
>   count( select $title from <rmi://localhost/server1#sampledata>
>     where $vcard ?b $title )
>   from <rmi://localhost/server1#sampledata>
>   where $vcard ?b $fn;
>
> btw, the select statement works fine when entered either in iTQL and webui.

Taking a quick look at the source code, it appears that the execute
command can't handle scripts with commands that span multiple lines.
Try eliminating the line breaks and re-executing the script.

Also, when using the WebUI, the script file must be located on the same
server where Mulgara is running.

Regards,
Alex