[Mulgara-general] execute command doesn't seem to work

ASTI Araza, Ariel D. ADAraza at ayalasystems.com
Wed Aug 12 00:37:17 UTC 2009

Hi All,

I hope someone can point to me what I'm doing wrong. I'm using iTQL and webui.

when I use this command in webui: execute <file:/workspace/rdf-study/src/main/resources/test2.tql>

I get error 400
Error executing command. Reason: java.lang.NullPointerException

When done in iTQL, the error is just Error: null.

The content of test2.tql is:

select $vcard $fn
  count( select $title from <rmi://localhost/server1#sampledata>
    where $vcard ?b $title )
  from <rmi://localhost/server1#sampledata>
  where $vcard ?b $fn;

btw, the select statement works fine when entered either in iTQL and webui.

Regards,

Ariel