[Mulgara-general] Mulgara-2.1.2 WAR cannot load RDF files

Chuck Borromeo cborromeo3 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 11 15:28:43 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,
  The website I deployed is:

http://ctsaws.dbmi.pitt.edu/mulgara/webui

I renamed the mulgara-2.1.2.war file to mulgara.war.  Here is the contents of the 404 error message I get after I press the Upload button:

HTTP Status 404 - /mulgara/ExecuteQuery
type Status report
message /mulgara/ExecuteQuery
description The requested resource (/mulgara/ExecuteQuery) is not available.
Apache Tomcat/5.5.23

This is not a pressing worry, I can deploy a mulgara-2.1.2.jar file and run that for now.
Thanks,
Chuck