[Mulgara-general] Mulgara Lite

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Sep 4 18:47:05 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Paul Gearon <gearon at ieee.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Edwin Shin <eddie at fedora-commons.org> wrote:
<snip/>
>> FYI it was somewhat in this spirit that I created the "core-dist"
>> target; that is, no third-party jars embedded, no http server. We use
>> the core-dist target for Fedora.
>
> Ah, this would explain that target. I didn't recognize it.
>
> I'll do a comparison. I think that the target I created was a little
> more cut down than core-dist. Since no one is using my new target name
> (and I had trouble coming up with a name anyway), then I'll probably
> merge the two and keep it under the name core-dist.

OK, the main differences are that I've kept the config files in there
(so it is still possible to run the program as an application, if you
want), and I removed a lot of jars that you don't need.

I've renamed my target to core-dist, and stolen the jar name. This
will be in the release later today. It should work identically for
you, but if something does go wrogn, then get in touch with me
immediately please!