[Mulgara-general] Unable to load a Krule file into Mulgara

Life is hard, and then you die ronald at innovation.ch
Fri Mar 28 09:51:32 UTC 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 05:01:37PM -0500, Paul Gearon wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Life is hard, and then you die <
> ronald at innovation.ch> wrote:
>
> > Anybody see any reason why not to "publish" (provide a link to) the
> > zips built by the latest integration build so folks can easily just
> > download the latest jars/wars?
>
> If you can do it automatically, then I'm all for it.  The latest build in
> trunk is supposed to pass 100% of tests, and it always has more bug fixes
> than the latest release.

Actually, I just realized it's already there: continuum's web
interface provides a way to browse the working copy of each project,
so you just need to add the following links somewhere:

  http://www.topazproject.org/continuum/servlet/browse?file=21/dist/mulgara-1.1.1.jar
  http://www.topazproject.org/continuum/servlet/browse?file=21/dist/driver-1.1.1.jar

(see also
http://www.topazproject.org/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/WorkingCopy.vm/view/WorkingCopy/id/21?userDirectory=dist)