[Mulgara-general] XA2 Discussion Papers from Workshop now up on wiki.

Andrae Muys andrae at netymon.com
Fri Mar 14 08:27:50 UTC 2008

I have uploaded the four discussion papers I presented at the XA2
workshop last week to the wiki.  This includes the paper on the
statement-store that I didn't have time to finish before the workshop
itself.

While each paper assumes the reader will have read or will read the
others, other than that they are intended to stand-alone and don't
assume any knowledge of what went on at the workshop itself.

Links and attachments[0] can be found at: http://mulgara.org/trac/
wiki/XA2Proposals

Andrae

[0] I wasn't able to upload the Statement-store paper as it exceeds
the maximum attachment size.

--
Andrae Muys
andrae at netymon.com