[Mulgara-general] Lucene question

David Moll DMoll at myAperio.com
Thu Jun 5 15:12:34 UTC 2008

I'm going to work with it and see where I can get.  It might take me a
bit of time as I figure out what needs to be added to our framework to
support working with the Lucene model - if any modifications or
additions need to be made at all.  I'll probably spend a decent chunk of
today and tomorrow reading up on Lucene.

Thanks!

~Dave

________________________________

From: mulgara-general-bounces at mulgara.org
[mailto:mulgara-general-bounces at mulgara.org] On Behalf Of Paul Gearon
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:09 AM
To: Mulgara General
Subject: Re: [Mulgara-general] Lucene question

On Jun 5, 2008, at 9:47 AM, David Moll wrote:

Is the Lucene model in Mulgara still supported/working?

Well, it still passes all of it's tests, so I'm guessing so. :-)

It is still officially supported, but we're only likely to do something
with it when we get a feature request or bug report. We've had none for
a long time, so it's just been sitting there.

I noticed that the Lucene jar in in the package is version 2.0.0 and the
Lucene webpage has v2.3.2 as the most recent.  Are there any particular
stumbling blocks or issues we should watch out for while setting up a
Lucene model?

Not that I'm aware of. Let me know if there are, and I'll have a look at
it.

(Hmmmm, it might be worth the time to update that jar and see if it
still works)

Regards,

Paul Gearon