[Mulgara-general] Lucene question

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Jun 5 15:09:17 UTC 2008

On Jun 5, 2008, at 9:47 AM, David Moll wrote:

> Is the Lucene model in Mulgara still supported/working?

Well, it still passes all of it's tests, so I'm guessing so. :-)

It is still officially supported, but we're only likely to do
something with it when we get a feature request or bug report. We've
had none for a long time, so it's just been sitting there.

> I noticed that the Lucene jar in in the package is version 2.0.0 and
> the Lucene webpage has v2.3.2 as the most recent.  Are there any
> particular stumbling blocks or issues we should watch out for while
> setting up a Lucene model?

Not that I'm aware of. Let me know if there are, and I'll have a look
at it.

(Hmmmm, it might be worth the time to update that jar and see if it
still works)

Regards,
Paul Gearon