[Mulgara-general] Help

Bill OConnor wtoconnor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 18:13:48 UTC 2008

Hello,

I finally think that I've overcome most of the problems with the dmoz RDF. I
wrote a small script that goes through the file and fixes the RDF errors. It
is a rather large file (2GB).
I cannot validate the entire thing since the only validation available seems
to be a service
rather a then a more useful program (does anybody know of a validator that
is open source?).

I validated a small chunk which also seems to load into mulgara ok. When I
try to do
the entire file I get;

 INFO [main] (DataInputTx.java:97) - Sending local resource :
file:/home/wto/Projects/dmoz/fixedcontent.rdf
Caught: org.mulgara.query.QueryException: Unable to load
file:/home/wto/Projects/dmoz/fixedcontent.rdf into
rmi://localhost/server1#content2
    at itql.run(itql.groovy:17)
    at itql.main(itql.groovy)

Questions:

Is there some type of  file size limit on the load?

thanks in advance,
bill