[Mulgara-general] Help

Bill OConnor wtoconnor at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 04:37:30 UTC 2008

Yes, the \ escapes the $. The $s would look for variable s and try to insert
it into
the string. The """ prevent you from having to escape quotes and multiple
lines etc.

I print out the string and it looks valid.

select $s $p $o from <rmi://localhost/server1#content> where $s $p $o;

I managed to execute an insert from the tutorial and get it back with a
"select". This leads
me to believe that there is something wrong with the content.rdf

Here is an excerpt:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8' ?>
<RDF xmlns:r="http://www.w3.org/TR/RDF/"
     xmlns:d="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.0/"
     xmlns="http://dmoz.org/rdf">

<!-- Generated at 2008-07-22 01:05:17 GMT on core-n02 -->

<Topic r:id="Top">
  <catid>1</catid>
</Topic>

<Topic r:id="Top/Adult">
  <catid>17</catid>
</Topic>

<Topic r:id="Top/Adult/Arts">
  <catid>84012</catid>
  <link r:resource="http://www.liquidgeneration.com/"/>
</Topic>

<ExternalPage about="http://www.liquidgeneration.com/">
  <d:Title>Liquid Generation</d:Title>
  <d:Description>Entertainment of a variety of genres, including games,
cartoons, music and celebrit
y spoofs. [Flash required]</d:Description>
  <topic>Top/Adult/Arts</topic>
</ExternalPage>

<Topic r:id="Top/Adult/Arts/Animation">
  <catid>171606</catid>
</Topic>

<Topic r:id="Top/Adult/Arts/Animation/Anime">
  <catid>354697</catid>
</Topic>

<Topic r:id="Top/Adult/Arts/Animation/Anime/Fan_Works">
  <catid>355080</catid>
  <link r:resource="http://www.onlineanime.org/"/>
  <link r:resource="http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~nekoi/SENNO/SENfirst.html"/>
  <link r:resource="http://www.galeon.com/kmh/"/>
  <link r:resource="http://www.fanworkrecs.com/"/>
</Topic>

<ExternalPage about="http://www.onlineanime.org/">
  <d:Title>OnlineAnime.Org</d:Title>
  <d:Description>A comprehensive archive with large sections dedicated to
artists and fan art, along
 with series, movies, manga and games.</d:Description>
  <topic>Top/Adult/Arts/Animation/Anime/Fan_Works</topic>
</ExternalPage>

<ExternalPage about="http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~nekoi/SENNO/SENfirst.html">
  <d:Title>Knife-senno's Manga-art Museum</d:Title>
  <d:Description>Samples of his horror and hentai work, book list, and
links.</d:Description>
  <topic>Top/Adult/Arts/Animation/Anime/Fan_Works</topic>
</ExternalPage>

<ExternalPage about="http://www.galeon.com/kmh/">
  <d:Title>Kiss Me Hentai</d:Title>
  <d:Description>Categorized by series, images, manga, doujinshi, and
artist. Also features fan fict
ion section.</d:Description>
  <topic>Top/Adult/Arts/Animation/Anime/Fan_Works</topic>
</ExternalPage>

<ExternalPage about="http://www.fanworkrecs.com/">
  <d:Title>Fanworkrecs.com</d:Title>
  <d:Description>Recommendations for fan fiction and fan art. Gundam Wing
and the Slayers themed mos
tly.</d:Description>