[Mulgara-general] Mulgara size limits

Seaborne, Andy andy.seaborne at hp.com
Tue Jul 1 14:30:31 UTC 2008

If it's the check for illegal reuse of bNodes ids, then may be it's an old version of ARP? Nowadays it issues a warning about being unable to track illegal reuse of bNode ids across the whole file and stops that checking while continuing parsing.  If you're using an old version, then if it's using an old version of Xerces, that might also be a factor.

        Andy