[Mulgara-general] Mulgara API's

Life is hard, and then you die ronald at innovation.ch
Sat Feb 23 00:38:32 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 06:52:49PM -0600, Paul Gearon wrote:
[snip]
> For backward compatibility, the ItqlInterpreterBean is still there,
> but now it works differently.  Now it parses a query into a command.
[snip]
> (caveat: Ronald pointed out that I fiddled trivially with the
> ItqlInterpreterBean interface, breaking backward compatibility.  If he
> hasn't fixed this already then I will.  It was a mistake)

I fixed it almost two weeks ago (see [634] and [636]).

But note that it's still not fully backwards compatible because
setServerURI() is now a no-op and any explicit session passed in is
also ignored (unless you use "local:" for the server/model uri's and
the session is a local DatabaseSession instance).

  Cheers,

  Ronald