[Mulgara-general] My job, and SPARQL development

Brian Sletten brian at bosatsu.net
Tue Feb 5 17:58:39 UTC 2008

I knew about it, but that is such good news, Paul, congrats.

One other development that Paul and I have discussed off-list is
creating a more embeddable instance that will be easier to embed. We
are hoping to get rid of a lot of the RMI cruft and streamline how the
Mulgara engine can be used, accessed, etc.

This is going to be a good year for Mulgara, I think!

More to come.