[Mulgara-general] Loading N3 fails

David Legg david.legg at searchevent.co.uk
Tue Dec 9 11:26:40 UTC 2008

Paul Gearon wrote:
> OK, I had 5 minutes, and the fix for "a" is trivial. The hassle is
> some of the other things that have been ignored.

Following Paul's (off-list) message I got the latest version of trunk
and compiled it to try out his latest changes for what will become part
of version 2.0.8.  Actually I was impressed to see it compiled under
Java 1.6... hope that's not a fluke!

If I start the new Mulgara, run up the TQL shell and use it to create a
test graph I can confirm that it will also now happily load my N3 files
into the store...  Well done and thanks!

If I try to do the same thing with the new web interface upload button I
get the following error page: -

    HTTP ERROR: 400

Unable to create graph: Could not commit creation of model java.io.ByteArrayInputStream at 796e1c of type null

RequestURI=/webui/ExecuteQuery

I filled in the 'Graph URI' field, browsed for a N3 file and pressed the
Upload button.