[Mulgara-general] Remote loading

David Legg david.legg at searchevent.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 17:49:04 UTC 2008

David Legg wrote:
> I'm having trouble loading data into a remote Mulgara store.  This is
> something I know will become important to me later and I'd like to
> resolve it before it becomes a problem.

Actually... having thought this through some more ;-)  I'm going to take
Paul's advice and try loading data through HTTP POSTs.  Hopefully, this
will be a more robust approach to loading data over truly remote
networks.  It would be great if the Mulgara web interface provided a
file upload service like the Sesame triplestore does.

Regards,
David Legg