[Mulgara-general] mulgara.org

Chris Wilper cwilper at fedora-commons.org
Thu Nov 1 11:04:14 UTC 2007

I can get by with the website as-is, but as long as you're
soliciting ideas I'll offer my 2cents:

Contrast - I think it would do a lot for first impressions
of the site if the "[icon] mulgara semantic store" heading
was put against a less noisy (even solid) background.
Currently one's eyes have to do a lot of work to figure
out what it says right away.

Nav. Stickyness - I find it a bit unsettling when the
left and top navigation follow me around while scrolling.
I can't put my finger on why, but I'd personally be
happier with a more traditional, "one big scrollable page"
design.

- Chris