[Mulgara-general] mulgara with jrdf

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Jun 21 14:10:56 UTC 2007

I don't really follow the JRDF interface much at the moment, but
looking at the test code in src/jar/jrdf/java/org/mulgara/jrdf/
JRDFGraphUnitTest.java you can see the following process:

   SessionFactory sessionFactory =
SessionFactoryFinder.newSessionFactory(serverURI, false);
   JRDFSession session = (LocalJRDFSession)
sessionFactory.newJRDFSession();
   Graph graph = new JRDFGraph(session, modelURI);

I believe this test is being compiled and run, so that process should
work.