[Mulgara-general] General Questions about Mulgara

Benjamin Heitmann benjamin.heitmann at deri.org
Mon Feb 12 10:28:13 UTC 2007

Hello there.

I just found out about Mulgara, and I have a couple questions about it.
(I managed to find a list of planned features at
http://mulgara.org/confluence/display/docs/New+Features, but no list of
current features.)

- Are there numbers for Mulgaras scalability?
- Are there numbers for Mulgaras speed compared to other stores?
- What kinds of backends are supported?
- What kinds of reasoning are supported?
- What query language does mulgara use?

(Maybe a good starting point for a FAQ :)

The reason for asking these questions, is evaluating if Mulgara is
interesting
as a triple store for ActiveRDF, which provides a dynamic, object
oriented abstraction layer
for RDF data in Ruby. (Like ActiveRecord, if you know Ruby on Rails.)

thanks in advance for any answer, cheers, Benjamin.